How to Sign into Zoom
The LSE has a Zoom licence for all School staff and students. Below is a quick guide on how to install and start Zoom for the first time if you are LSE staff or an LSE student.
Non LSE members can sign up for a free Zoom account and download the client from the Zoom website.
Before you start we also recommend you read the LSE Eden Centre wiki guide on Zoom which provides best practice guidance on using zoom for teaching and seminars.
How to sign in to Zoom
- Download, install and run the Zoom client for Meetings.
When you first run Zoom you should see this screen:
- Click 'Sign in' and then "Sign in with SSO"
- Enter 'lse' into the 'company domain' box.
- Enter or choose your LSE email address and password when prompted.
- Click 'Open link'
- A successful sign in should look like this:
- Browse our Zoom reference guide for help on using Zoom and managing online seminars