Setting up email on ios devices - Outlook app
How to use the Microsoft Outlook app on your Apple device.
- First download the app from the Apple App Store on your device.
- Open the app. The first time your run the app, your device may be aware of your LSE account if you have used it on another Apple device, so you may be presented with the screen below. If so, click on Add Account.
If it does not detect an account you will see the screen below. Enter your LSE email address and click Add Account.
- You will be prompted for a password. Type in your LSE email password and click Sign in.
- If you have Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled on your account you will then see the following window. Verify your identity and your account will be accepted.
- You will see the option to add another account. For instance you could add your Gmail account, if you have one.
- You will now see your inbox.
- On an iPhone tap the word Inbox to see your mail folders.
- Once you are in your Inbox you can add another LSE email account that you have access to, for instance a departmental email. In the folder pane, click the icon with an Envelope and Plus sign. If you cannot see the folder pane, tap on the word Inbox. Then select Add Shared Mailbox.
- Enter the email address of the additional mailbox and click Add Shared mailbox. This account will now appear in the left-hand column of the Outlook window..