Setting up email on ios devices - Mail app
You can set up the Mail app on an iPhone or iPad to connect to your LSE email.
- Go to the Settings app on your device and select Mail.
- From the Mail panel select Accounts
- From the Accounts panel select Add Account
- From the options that appear select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter the email address you are setting up and give it a description that will make it stand out from any other accounts.
- Click on Next. You will be presented with the option to Configure the account manually or just Sign In. Select the Sign In option.
- Enter your LSE email password.
- If you have Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled on your account you will then see an "Approve Sign-in request" or verification window. Verify your identity and your account will be accepted.
- Choose which services you want to sync with your device, such as mail, contacts, calendar, notes and reminders.
- Click Save. Your account will be ready to use, but you may need to give your device a few minutes to download your information.