Changing your RLAB Password
Your new password will need to be complex: it must be at least 8 characters long,containing upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
Do not use an iterative password as the system will reject it, e.g. old password P@55w0rd12, new password P@55w0rd13. Do not re-use an old password, as this too will be rejected and try not to use dictionary words as these are easily hackable.
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://remote.lse.ac.uk/rlab/pulse. Enter your RLAB username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the Preferences button at the top right hand of the page.
- Under Preferences, click on the General tab.
- Enter your current password followed by your new password into the two fields below. Click Change Password. If successful the change will be acknowledged.
- You can sign out by clicking on the door icon at the top right of the page.