Change your LSE and RLAB DOMAIN Password
You are advised to change your password at regular intervals. See the instructions below on 'How to change your network password'.
Users MUST keep their passwords confidential and NOT disclose them to anyone else.
How to change your LSE network password.
You can change your LSE network password either from home or from a computer on the RLAB DOMAIN through the web, via LSE for You.
LSE for You is a portal - a one stop site to access or change personal information related to the School, e.g. exam results, contact addresses, pay slip informaton, etc.
Please note the following instructions demonstrate how to change your LSE password, i.e. the password to access your EMAIL and to log onto an LSE computer.
To ensure your password to log onto the RLAB DOMAIN is changed, press CTRL+ALT+DEL whilst logged onto a PC on the RLAB DOMAIN at 32 LIF and choose the 'Change a password' option.
IMPORTANT! Close your Email!
Close Outlook or log out of LSE email on the web. Switch off any mobile devices which receive your LSE email.
Changing your password while Outlook is open can lock you out of your email.
- On the LSE Home page (http://lse.ac.uk/) click on the LSE for You link.
The LSE for You screen will be displayed:
- In the LSE for You Login box, enter your LSE network username and password, then click on the Submit button.
The LSE for You screen will be displayed, similar to the one shown below.
- On the screen, pull down the Go to... menu.
Select Change Password -> Network
- The Change Password screen is displayed.
Click in the Old Password box and type your existing password
Important:Remember your network password is case sensitive, which means that if it is alphabetic, you need to remember if it is in uppercase or lowercase.
- Click in the New Password box and type your new password.
Remember that it will be case sensitive.
- Click in the second New Password box and type your new password again.
- Click on the Change Password button.
Important:Your LSE password will be changed. This means your password to access email and to log onto an LSE computer, e.g. a computer in the LSE library will be changed.
- Click on the Logout at the top right of the screen to log out of LSE for You.
Remember! To ensure your password to log onto the RLAB DOMAIN is also changed please follow these steps as mentioned above - press CTRL+ALT+DEL whilst logged onto a PC on the RLAB DOMAIN at 32LIF and select the 'Change a password' option.